Rye, Avocado and Salmon Open Sandwich
Place the avocado and lemon juice in a bowl and mash with a fork until a thick pulp consistency.
Using a sharpe knife carefully slice the radishes and gherkins.
In another bowl add the sliced radishes, gherkins, tomato quarters and salmon strips – loosely mix .
Divide the avocado mixture between the two halves of the Rye bread roll, top equally with the salmon, radish and gherkin mixture.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
of which sugars: 5.6g
• 1 Rye bread roll – cut in half length ways
• 50g sliced smoked salmon, cut into strips
• ½ medium avocado, peeled and stone removed
• Juice of ½ a lemon
• 2 radishes, cleaned and trimmed
• 1 large gherkin, sliced
• 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
• Black pepper