Quick Fish Curry
Heat a large non-stick frying pan to a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook gently until softened.
Add the garam masala, turmeric, fennel seeds, ginger and ground cumin. Cook for a further couple of minutes.
Add the coconut milk and reduce the heat to a simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Add the fish and cook for a further 5-10 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
Just before serving stir in the coriander and serve with the fresh green chilli sprinkled over the top. Great served with rice or a naan bread
Tip: if you don’t have turmeric and garam masala – use 1 ¼ tbsps. of curry powder
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
of which sugars: 8.9g
• 300g white fish cut into large chunks
• 220ml coconut milk
• 1 medium white onion, peeled and finely chopped
• 1 tbsp garam masala
• 1 tsp turmeric
• ½ tsp fennel seeds
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1cm piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
• 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
• 1tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
• ½ green chili deseeded and finely diced