Meatloaf Stuffed with Eggs
Preheat oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6
Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking parchment.
Place the Beef, Turkey, Bacon, onion, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire Sauce, salt and pepper and beaten eggs in a large mixing bowl and mix well – you may need to use your hands!
Place half the meatloaf mixture into the loaf tin and take the eggs and place them on top of the center of the meatloaf mixture.
Gently place the rest of the meatloaf mixture on top and around the eggs. Using your hands smooth the top until level.
Place in the center of the oven and bake for 45- 50 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Remove the baking parchment and serve sliced hot or cold.
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes
of which sugars: 2g
• 300g lean Beef Mince
• 550g lean Turkey Mince
• 4 slices of smoked Streaky Bacon, finely chopped/diced
• 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
• 4 medium eggs, hard boiled and shells removed
• 2 slices of stale bread, made into breadcrumbs
• 1 large onion, peeled and finely diced
• 2 tbsp’s Worcestershire Sauce
• pinch sea salt and ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper