King Prawn and Asparagus
Heat a large pan of water and bring to the boil, add the vegetable stock cube and the linguine and cook until the linguine is cooked to your liking.
Heat a frying pan and add the oil, sliced spring onions, asparagus and the garlic, stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add the prawns and cook until pink on both sides and beginning to curl.
Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for a further minute before removing from the heat.
Drain the cooked linguine and place back into the pan. Add the prawn and asparagus mixture with the lemon and herbs to the pasta, stir gently to evenly combine.
Serve straight away.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
of which sugars: 4.1g
• 120g dry linguine pasta
• 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
• 8 raw, peeled (tails left on and deveined) king prawns
• 8 asparagus spears, woody ends removed and cut in half
• 1 vegetable stock cube
• 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
• juice and zest of 1 un-waxed lemon
• 1 tsp rapeseed oil
• 1 spring onion, root removed and finely sliced.
• 1 sprig of fresh oregano or a few fresh basil leaves, chopped